More on retail fitouts
What is it?
Retail fitouts are a process where fixtures and fittings of a retail unit are made and installed so the venue can open in the way that it wants and requires to. This can be undertaken in a variety of retail units with size not an issue – although larger retail premises tend to be more complicated and in-depth retail shop fitouts.
Retail shopfitters tend to be involved with certain aspects of the process which normally include planning, designing and installing to make the finished product and complete the job. Shopfitters regularly work with other tradespeople who have specialisms in specific areas.
What is the cost for a retail fit out?
There is no clear or definitive answer to this. However we can give guidance on some of the factors that are likely to affect the price of a retail shop fit out. These can include:
* The space or size of the retail unit.
* How complex the fit out will be (e.g. are many sub-contractors required, is the job being started from scratch or is more of a tweak / tidy up etc.)
* The type of equipment / furniture that is needed to do the fit out, and the client’s budget relating this.
As an example relating to all the above points, a big department store is likely to need more budget to complete its project than a smaller one due to the greater parameters involved.
Why choose Lake Contracts?
Lake Contracts are experts in retail shop fitouts and come highly recommended with a number of quality testimonials from previous clients and customers. Some of our previous and big name clients include Waterstones, H&M and HMV. We deliver our work on time and to the highest possible standard. Enquire now to find out how we can help with your retail fit out project.
- Retail fitouts are a process where fixtures and fittings of a retail unit are made and installed.
- Retail shopfitters tend to be involved with certain aspects of the process which normally include planning, designing and installing.
- Lake Contracts are experts in retail shop fitouts.
- Some of our previous and big name clients include Waterstones, H&M and HMV.
H&M Home, Selfridges – Retail Shopfit
Lake Contracts were approached to deliver a new H&M Home concession within Manchester's premium department store Selfridges. Understanding the client's high end expectations to deliver a high street brand within a premium brand floorspace was key to the project's success. The brief was to reconfigure the existing floor space to accommodate H&M's fixtures, fittings, signage and retail cabinetry without embarking…View Project